pedal car

Can't people come together and create a car powered by pedaling?!?

Monday, May 17, 2010

Simple Living

Time has come to get back to some more simple living.  I was reading about the economic crisis deepening in Europe because of the financial problems in Greece.  The article said...


"...a new report by the International Monetary Fund warns that “high levels of public indebtedness could weigh on economic growth for years.”" 


How long will it take us to get out of debt?  We all second mortgaged our houses after we maxed out our credit cards, didn't we?  Aren't all the family friendly cars over $20,000 a pop?  If we don't start a personal downsize now, I think the world wide economy will force us.


Pedaling is simple.  I would be willing, if I had the funds, to start a company that made super high quality pedal cars, very low maintenance ones that a person would never have to replace, but could maintain easily.  I would sell them until I put myself out of business.  People would leave them to their families in their wills.  The oil wells would be shut down (another soap box). It would be beautiful.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home